As the world leader in glass bottle manufacturing for the Perfumery and Cosmetics Industry, we have been supplying the biggest brands with glass for over 120 years due to our extensive know-how and expertise. At the cutting edge of technology, we offer worldwide industry coverage thanks to our numerous plants and sales offices established on two continents. Passionate for our business, we are continually pushing the limits of our know-how to provide high-quality, innovative and eco-friendly product solutions for a host of international brands. Our core business is glass bottle manufacturing for the Perfumery and Cosmetics Industry. We develop bottles with specific shapes that meet the demanding requirements of the world's largest beauty brands. We also offer a wide range of stock bottles and many personalization techniques (colors, shapes and decoration) that can transform La Collection bottles and jars into customized creations. Recyclable by nature, glass inspires our environmental policy: eco-responsible renovation of our facilities, ISO 14001 certified sites constant improvement of our environmental performance. The emblem of our enduring commitment is the NEO Infinite Glass, the first high-end glass made of 90% recycled and 100% recyclable glass. We also control our footprint through our global presence in clusters, as close as possible to our customers. Our CSR strategy, called “GLASS MADE TO LAST”, is based on three pillars: People First, Act for Society & Eco Solutions. Building on the collective success of previous transformation plans, today we envision Excellence. Excellence for our employees, through the constant improvement of their working conditions, and talent development. Excellence for our customers, by continually offering them better and more competitive quality, service, and innovation. Excellence for the environment, through a comprehensive CSR policy. These values, the foundation of our history and recent transformation, are now more than ever embodied in our new identity. They obtain renewed significance for our company and our customers.
Reporting to our Batch & Furnace Manager, your mission consists of maintaining and monitoring the furnace, batch house, oxygen and basement to ensure that each area is working correctly in order to maintain the quality of the glass.
To accomplish your role and as a VERESCENCE ambassador, you:
- Will have the ability to follow procedures and work instructions.
- Will inspect all equipment and areas daily to maintain high quality standards.
- Will have good recordkeeping and communication skills.
- Collect glass samples on a regular basis as defined in procedures.
- Perform lab tests for density and other attributes as defined in procedures
Required qualities :
- Effective communication, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience receiving and recording raw materials.
- The ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
- The ability to work all shift hours.
- Prior manufacturing experience.
- A team player able to work independently.
- Presenting and communicating information timely.
- The ability to read and understand specification sheets.
- Location : Covington, GA
- Immediate opening.
- Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org