Job Offer - Feeder Specialist
As the world leader in glass bottle manufacturing for the Perfumery and Cosmetics Industry, we have been supplying the biggest brands with glass for over 120 years due to our extensive know-how and expertise. At the cutting edge of technology, we offer worldwide industry coverage thanks to our numerous plants and sales offices established on two continents. Passionate for our business, we are continually pushing the limits of our know-how to provide high-quality, innovative and eco-friendly product solutions for a host of international brands. Our core business is glass bottle manufacturing for the Perfumery and Cosmetics Industry. We develop bottles with specific shapes that meet the demanding requirements of the world's largest beauty brands. We also offer a wide range of stock bottles and many personalization techniques (colors, shapes and decoration) that can transform La Collection bottles and jars into customized creations.
Recyclable by nature, glass inspires our environmental policy: eco-responsible renovation of our facilities, ISO 14001 certified sites constant improvement of our environmental performance. The emblem of our enduring commitment is the NEO Infinite Glass, the first high-end glass made of 90% recycled and 100% recyclable glass. We also control our footprint through our global presence in clusters, as close as possible to our customers. Our CSR strategy, called “GLASS MADE TO LAST”, is based on three pillars: People First, Act for Society & Eco Solutions.
Reporting to our Production Manager, your mission consists of the planning, scheduling and implementation of all job change requirements related to the feeder, as well as the maintenance and upkeep of all glass manufacturing equipment.
To accomplish your role and as a VERESCENCE ambassador, you:
- Will be responsible for job changes with focus on the feeder using the standardized procedures
- Will have a strong focus on planning, job changes, and efficient startups
- Will be responsible for consistent maintenance on all machine parts
- Will be responsible for entering and documenting all jobs into the database
- Will be expected to maintain a detailed checklist for every job change, to include inventory and spare refractory for each machine
- Will be responsible for communication with all Process Specialists to ensure satisfaction of equipment performance and other parameters of each run
- Will be responsible for optimization of glass conditioning & gob shape
- Required qualities :
- High attention to detail
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently in a quality centric environment
- The ability to take initiative, act with confidence and responsibility
- Required skills :
- Maintenance experience in a glass manufacturing environment
- Mechanical and/or machinist experience
- The communication and presentation of information timely and accurately
- The ability to read and understand job specification sheets
- Location : Covington, GA
- Immediate opening.
- Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org