Job Offer - Process Specialist
As the world leader in glass bottle manufacturing for the Perfumery and Cosmetics Industry, we have been supplying the biggest brands with glass for over 120 years due to our extensive know-how and expertise. At the cutting edge of technology, we offer worldwide industry coverage thanks to our numerous plants and sales offices established on two continents. Passionate for our business, we are continually pushing the limits of our know-how to provide high-quality, innovative and eco-friendly product solutions for a host of international brands. Our core business is glass bottle manufacturing for the Perfumery and Cosmetics Industry. We develop bottles with specific shapes that meet the demanding requirements of the world's largest beauty brands. We also offer a wide range of stock bottles and many personalization techniques (colors, shapes and decoration) that can transform La Collection bottles and jars into customized creations.
Recyclable by nature, glass inspires our environmental policy: eco-responsible renovation of our facilities, ISO 14001 certified sites constant improvement of our environmental performance. The emblem of our enduring commitment is the NEO Infinite Glass, the first high-end glass made of 90% recycled and 100% recyclable glass. We also control our footprint through our global presence in clusters, as close as possible to our customers. Our CSR strategy, called “GLASS MADE TO LAST”, is based on three pillars: People First, Act for Society & Eco Solutions.
Reporting to our Production Manager, your mission consists of equipment maintenance, job changes, the management and set-up of production lines and the training of operators in a glass manufacturing environment.
To accomplish your role and as a VERESCENCE ambassador, you:
- Will be responsible for the startup of glass manufacturing machinery per the job change awareness sheets
- Will take ownership of glass manufacturing machinery to ensure quality is at or above standard
- Will identify and resolve issues with glass to ensure high quality products
- Will be responsible for continuous improvement on all scheduled runs
- Will monitor planning and coordinate job change/start up plans
- Will review all parameters from feeder to lehr and set expectations for operators
- Will be willing and able to train on the bottle making process
- Required qualities :
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to record and communicate information to Team Members
- The ability to make quick decisions in a quality centric environment
- Time management skills with a constant focus on quality
- High attention to detail
- Required skills :
- Glass Manufacturing experience to include a strong technical/mechanical background
- The ability to record data and follow instructions and procedures
- Machine maintenance and troubleshooting
- Continuous Improvement skills to include 5-S
- Location : Covington, GA
- Immediate opening.
- Send applications to: email@example.com