Job Offer - Decoration Technician
As the world leader in glass bottle manufacturing for the Perfumery and Cosmetics Industry, we have been supplying the biggest brands with glass for over 120 years due to our extensive know-how and expertise. At the cutting edge of technology, we offer worldwide industry coverage thanks to our numerous plants and sales offices established on two continents. Passionate for our business, we are continually pushing the limits of our know-how to provide high-quality, innovative and eco-friendly product solutions for a host of international brands. Our core business is glass bottle manufacturing for the Perfumery and Cosmetics Industry. We develop bottles with specific shapes that meet the demanding requirements of the world's largest beauty brands. We also offer a wide range of stock bottles and many personalization techniques (colors, shapes and decoration) that can transform La Collection bottles and jars into customized creations.
Recyclable by nature, glass inspires our environmental policy: eco-responsible renovation of our facilities, ISO 14001 certified sites constant improvement of our environmental performance. The emblem of our enduring commitment is the NEO Infinite Glass, the first high-end glass made of 90% recycled and 100% recyclable glass. We also control our footprint through our global presence in clusters, as close as possible to our customers. Our CSR strategy, called “GLASS MADE TO LAST”, is based on three pillars: People First, Act for Society & Eco Solutions.
Reporting to our Technical Lead, your mission consists of equipment maintenance, job changes, the management of production lines and the management of people.
To accomplish your role and as a VERESCENCE ambassador, you:
- Will review and support the operator’s tasks to confirm they were performed correctly
- Will verify the line clearance was successfully performed
- Will install tooling and set up according to technical data sheets
- Will perform the job off process and post job changes
- Will prepare and pre-assemble tooling for upcoming items
- Will verify print quality, color and registration against standard
- Will conduct job on meetings with Quality, Lab and operators to review upcoming items
- Will monitor and control scrap level during production
- Will ensure previous tooling is removed, stored and cleaned correctly for the next job
- Required qualities :
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to adapt to changing work situations
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Takes initiative, acts with confidence and accepts responsibility
- Demonstrates commitment to the organization
- Shares expertise and knowledge with others
- Required skills :
- Prior manufacturing experience, to include technical/mechanical skills
- Prior supervisor/leader experience
- Experience with routine maintenance
- The ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Location : Sparta, GA
- Immediate opening.
- Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org