Decoration Project Manager NPD
As the world leader in glass bottle manufacturing for the Perfumery and Cosmetics Industry, we have been supplying the biggest brands with glass for over 120 years due to our extensive know-how and expertise. At the cutting edge of technology, we offer worldwide industry coverage thanks to our numerous plants and sales offices established on two continents. Passionate for our business, we are continually pushing the limits of our know-how to provide high-quality, innovative and eco-friendly product solutions for a host of international brands. Our core business is glass bottle manufacturing for the Perfumery and Cosmetics Industry. We develop bottles with specific shapes that meet the demanding requirements of the world's largest beauty brands. We also offer a wide range of stock bottles and many personalization techniques (colors, shapes and decoration) that can transform La Collection bottles and jars into customized creations. Recyclable by nature, glass inspires our environmental policy: eco-responsible renovation of our facilities, ISO 14001 certified sites constant improvement of our environmental performance. The emblem of our enduring commitment is the NEO Infinite Glass, the first high-end glass made of 90% recycled and 100% recyclable glass. We also control our footprint through our global presence in clusters, as close as possible to our customers. Our CSR strategy, called “GLASS MADE TO LAST”, is based on three pillars: People First, Act for Society & Eco Solutions. Building on the collective success of previous transformation plans, today we envision Excellence. Excellence for our employees, through the constant improvement of their working conditions, and talent development. Excellence for our customers, by continually offering them better and more competitive quality, service, and innovation. Excellence for the environment, through a comprehensive CSR policy. These values, the foundation of our history and recent transformation, are now more than ever embodied in our new identity. They obtain renewed significance for our company and our customers.
Reporting to our New Product Development Manager, you are responsible for the management of our new decoration product until the 1st delivery at quality expected. You will manage new decoration artworks, new quotes and the stage gate process according Verescence protocols.
To accomplish your role as a VERESCENCE employee, you must :
- Establish, get validated and communicate all deco quotes, based on Sales request & Development analysis, using Qlass and considering target price and quality expectation. Raise potential quote/product cost changes during the life of development due to customer brief change, sampling and pre-runs.
- Manage for all items stage gates “Deco validation” and “Deco go prod”. Ensure all items + check lists are documented, according Verescence protocols to pass those gates on time. Manage a weekly meeting with production and quality, follow-up on action items to pass those gates on time and deliver our first runs on time at the quality expected. Have updated stage gate excel files per projects on SharePoint.
- Raise potential risks on new decoration quotes considering shape, tolerances, quality and origin of the glass. Fill, update the risk analysis template per new project with the team and follow the action plan to mitigate risks.
- On all new decoration launches, ensure all 1st runs are done on time, matching the standard signed and customer specifications. Then make sure a set a limit is established by the plant and validated by the customer for each process. Ensure full quantity of the PO is run, audited and resorted (if needed) to have a pick-up on time. Ensure the Quality launch protocol is followed. During the deco production of launches, organize a daily review with production and quality to follow Quality, DRP, risk and action plan.
- Lead multiple project status meetings throughout new product development cycle with both internal and external teams to drive project success. Provide updates if needed for the assigned projects at various leadership meetings. Follow up with other departments (customer project managers, operations, planning, procurement) accordingly. Interact with internal departments to ensure everyone understands deadlines and expectations. Resolve issues as they arise during New Product Development cycle.
- Graphic design: Issue artworks on new projects considering customer expectations and production capabilities.
- Take the lead to identify process improvement areas and create best practices for continued improvement of Project Management functions.
Required qualities :
- Bachelor’s degree minimum / Engineering-Mechanical field preferred
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Project Management
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Effective communication, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Leadership ability
- Ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment
- Illustrator – Adobe skills
- Location : Sparta, GA
- Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org