As the world leader in glass bottle manufacturing for the Perfumery and Cosmetics Industry, we have been supplying the biggest brands with glass for over 120 years due to our extensive know-how and expertise. At the cutting edge of technology, we offer worldwide industry coverage thanks to our numerous plants and sales offices established on two continents. Passionate for our business, we are continually pushing the limits of our know-how to provide high-quality, innovative and eco-friendly product solutions for a host of international brands. Our core business is glass bottle manufacturing for the Perfumery and Cosmetics Industry. We develop bottles with specific shapes that meet the demanding requirements of the world's largest beauty brands. We also offer a wide range of stock bottles and many personalization techniques (colors, shapes and decoration) that can transform La Collection bottles and jars into customized creations. Recyclable by nature, glass inspires our environmental policy: eco-responsible renovation of our facilities, ISO 14001 certified sites constant improvement of our environmental performance. The emblem of our enduring commitment is the NEO Infinite Glass, the first high-end glass made of 90% recycled and 100% recyclable glass. We also control our footprint through our global presence in clusters, as close as possible to our customers. Our CSR strategy, called “GLASS MADE TO LAST”, is based on three pillars: People First, Act for Society & Eco Solutions. Building on the collective success of previous transformation plans, today we envision Excellence. Excellence for our employees, through the constant improvement of their working conditions, and talent development. Excellence for our customers, by continually offering them better and more competitive quality, service, and innovation. Excellence for the environment, through a comprehensive CSR policy. These values, the foundation of our history and recent transformation, are now more than ever embodied in our new identity. They obtain renewed significance for our company and our customers.
Reporting to our Team Leader, your mission consists of the proper forming of containers, which includes recognizing and correcting problems to ensure high quality product to meet our customer’s needs.
To accomplish your role and as a VERESCENCE ambassador, you:
- Will have the ability to follow procedures and work instructions.
- Will have the ability to learn and follow the Detection of a Critical Defect procedure.
- Will have high attention to detail with the ability to identify and correct defects.
- Will work safely in a fast-paced work environment while releasing quality product.
- Will understand machine functions with the ability to perform maintenance, as needed.
- Will learn and understand all daily and emergency procedures in the operation of machinery.
Required qualities :
- Previous Machine operator experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably forming.
- High attention to detail.
- The ability to read and understand instructions and procedures.
- The ability to troubleshoot and find resolution in the production of product.
- Prior machine operator experience.
- Prior experience in quality control.
- A team player able to work independently.
- Presenting and communicating information timely.
- The ability to work all shift hours, including rotating shifts.
- Location : Covington, GA
- Immediate opening.
- Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org